The project is part of the DFG Research Training Group 2430 “Interactive Fiber Rubber Composites”. The aim of the project is the investigation and development of robust real-time algorithms for the combined open- and closed-loop tracking control of interactive fiber rubber composites. In particular, we want to achieve highly dynamic and complex deformation patterns. For the controller design, the nonlinear transfer characteristics shall be taken into account. Our research includes the identification and real-time modeling of varying process properties. Robust controller design methods have to be developed in order to achieve the desired functionality of the considered modules, even in presence of parameter uncertainties, tolerances, and drift. The controller design could be carried out using energy-based control concepts, sliding mode control, stabilization in terms of Lyapunov, or passivity-based techniques. These approaches require a scientifically challenging stability analysis resulting in robust real-time control algorithms.
- Mersch, J., Keshtkar, N., Grellmann, H., Gomez Cuaran, C. A., Bruns, M., Nocke, A., Cherif, C., Röbenack, K., Gerlach, G.: Integrated Temperature and Position Sensors in a Shape-Memory Driven Soft Actuator for Closed-Loop Control.
Materials. 2022; 15(2):520.
- Keshtkar, N., Mersch, J., Katzer, K., Lohse, F., Natkowski, L., Gerlach, G. , Zimmermann, M. , Cherif, C., & Röbenack, K. (2021): Systems Actuated by Shape Memory Alloys: Identification and Modeling.
SYSTEM THEORY, CONTROL AND COMPUTING JOURNAL, 1(2), 12–20.
- Keshtkar, N., & Röbenack, K. (2020, October): Mathematical Modeling of Fiber-Elastomer Composites with Embedded Shape Memory Alloys.
In 2020 24th International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing (ICSTCC) (pp. 477-482).
- Keshtkar, N., & Röbenack, K. (2020): Unstructured uncertainty based modeling and robust stability analysis of textile-reinforced composites with embedded shape memory alloys.
Algorithms, 13(1), 24.
- Keshtkar, N., Röbenack, K., & Fritzsche, K. (2019, October): Position control of textile-reinforced composites by shape memory alloys.
In 2019 23rd International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing (ICSTCC) (pp. 442-447).
- Cherif, C., Hickmann, R., Nocke, A., Schäfer, M., Röbenack, K., Wießner, S., & Gerlach, G. (2018): Development and testing of controlled adaptive fiber-reinforced elastomer composites.
Textile Research Journal, 88(3), 345-353.